Tuesday, November 3, 2009

NASA Blog

X-Ray Telescopes
Read Me- I learned that X-ray telescopes use gold mirrors in them instead of the standard mirror in a regular space telescope
Quiz- 75%
No Try This

Origin and Destiny of the Universe
Read Me- I learned that scientists think there are two ways the universe will end, either the big crunch or the big freeze
No Quiz
No Try This

Supernovae
Read Me- I learned that there are two types of supernovae, a white dwarf going thermonuclear and those from massive stars which either turn into black holes or neutron stars
Quiz- 100%
Try This- I dropped a tennis ball and basketball from waist height, the tennis ball directly on top of the basketball. The tennis ball came back up higher than where I dropped it from.

X-Ray Astronomy
Read Me- I learned the first man to learn of x-rays was Wilhelm Rontgen, and the first x-ray picture was of his hand
Quiz- 80%
No Try This

No comments:

Post a Comment